Plida B1 preparation course – Online
Being a PLIDA Certification Center authorized by the Dante Alighieri Society, we are aware of the challenges students usually face when approaching the crucial B1 exam. This course is specifically devised to assist PLIDA candidates in:
- understanding the exam’s structure;
- understanding which language skills to improve;
- understanding how the exam is evaluated;
- having a clear idea of how a PLIDA session works by participating in an exam simulation;
- understanding and analyzing mistakes made during the simulation with a qualified teacher;
A minimum number of 3 participants is required.
Online group course (min. 3 students): 6 hours of lessons for €120, including course materials and school registration.
Next batch: 23, 26 and 30 October, from 6pm to 8pm, on Zoom.